A good idea can travel around the world in seconds. Yet real time can also be real problem- unless you have talented and experienced people making sure that everything is planned and delivers what it promises. Our Project handling teams are well versed with all aspects of the project management and custom clearance.
- Experienced staff dedicated to each customer during every phase of the process. Complete documentation services such as project registration, EPCG formalities, project reconciliation etc.
- Experience field staff to plan the transportation of any type of ODC packages and heavy machinery.
- Coordination of inland transportation and scheduling.
- Worldwide networks to provide vessel/flight charter services and exclusive team to monitor the charter and freight forwarding services to ensure timely delivery.
Support Service dedicated to Oil and Gas Sectors
- DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HYDROCARBON FOR ESSENTIALITY CERTIFICATES AND OTHER CO- ORDINATIONS.
- DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE FOR SIL OF NEGATIVE LIST OF ITEM .
- EXPATRIATE PERSONNEL CLEARANCE FROM MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS.
- O.S.V. CLEARANCE FROM THE MINISTRY OF DEFENCE.
- DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF CIVIL AVIATION
- LICENCE TO IMPORT EXPLOSIVE
- RADIO LICENCE FROM MINISTRY OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS.
- DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF MINES AND SAFETY FOR VARIOUS APPROVALS.
- LAND SURVEY OF DRILL SITE LOCATIONS OF ONSHORE FIELDS.
- LIAISONING WITH NATIONAL OIL COMPANIES.
- CREW AND OFFICERS TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS,TRAVEL PERMITS AND RELATED AND RELATED WORKS.
- PORT,CUSTOMS AND IMMIGRATION CLEARANCES FOR DRILL RIGS,SHIPS OSV,DSV MARINE SPREAD
Customs House Agency For Imports and Exports and Transshipment ofthe Cargo:-
- Freight forwarding, booking of Ocean and Air freight, tracking of cargo
- Customs Clearance and transportation of cargo from Ports/Airports
- Arrangement and providing of handling equipment like cranes, Forklifts, Trailers, Multi-axle trailers for ODC, Trucking etc
- Assisting clients in outsourcing manpower requirements for Ships, Tugs, OSVs, Drilling Rigs and Drill Ships